Please be reminded that the dress code for Knightsridge Primary School is as follows:
- Gold or green polo shirt with school badge
- Grey Trousers, shorts or skirt, pinafore (Primary 1 - 6)
- Knightsridge Primary sweatshirt or cardigan
- Green summer dress
Primary 7 only
- Gold polo shirt with school badge
- White shirt and tie
- Black trousers, shorts or skirt
- Black Primary 7 sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
Please note pupils can also wear white shirts or blouses with Knightsridge Primary School tie unless under a sweatshirt.
How to order KPS uniform?
The Knightsridge Primary School sweatshirt and polo shirt, along with other items of uniform, are available to order from the school office or alternatively you may order items directly at:
Please note that if you are purchasing any items, we recommend that you try the samples which are held in the office to ensure the correct size. Members of staff will be happy to help. Unfortunately, if you order the wrong size we will be unable exchange or refund the item of uniform.
Our school uniform helps to give us a sense of community and in doing so it creates a positive and vibrant ethos within the school. We are grateful to you for supporting us with this.